Sunday, March 9, 2008

Writing Territories

I prefer to read short stories over poems mainly because short stories to me seem to have more a plot. I don't mind poetry, it's just not one of my favorite type of writing. Writing short stories to me is a lot easier to write and compose ideas rather then having something rhyme or have a specific amount of syllables. I really don't like writing scripts, its too time consuming. When I'm not at school or told to write on something, I don't normally write that much.

The topic that I chose to write about is things that bug me. One of them being chewing with your mouth open. I honestly can't stand it when you're sitting at a dinner table or anywhere in public and all you can hear is someone loudly. Another thing that annoys me is when people drag their feet. I don't know exactly why but it gets obnoxious really fast.

No comments: