Wednesday, March 19, 2008

How Unpoetic

Obviously the topic that I chose to write about was my 1994 white Honda Civic EX. It's my baby, if I could I would keep it for a very long time. But one thing that is on my mind about my car is the new tires that I have to buy for it before next week. I only need to buy two BF Goodrich Potenza Pole Positions 205/40-17's which should set me back a pretty penny. My car has been in storage throughout the whole winter and honestly the only thing that I want to do ever is go drive my civic. With its lowered stance and adjustable camber kit, it just sticks to the road. Another reason why I want my fun car back is because I miss being able to roll up to someones house with a crew of sick Honda's. Me and my buddy Alek each have a '94 coupe, mine is white and his is black, my friend Zach with his '94 Del Sol with a B16, and Ben with his black Integra GS-R. For some reason I find it to be so cool when we all roll up with our exhausts purring, all of us lowered. It may be a bit nerdy to obsess over a car, but it's what I really have a passion for. I will always be a Honda enthusiast mainly because of VTEC. One of the most amazing sounds, of the whole car is when VTEC hits at 6,000 RPM. From 6 to 8200RPM it just sings to me. If you haven't experienced it, it is one to do before you die.

1 comment:

Devin said...

Nice, you wrote about cars... what's new? You're Civic sounds pretty sick dude.